Introduction to Adult Education
Study Cycle: 1
ECTS credit: 5
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Ličen Nives, Zaposleni bodoči (za najave)
- Concepts and theories in adult education.
- Development of adult education (history).
- Different phases of andragogic process (needs analysis, planning, organizing, teaching and learning methods, evaluation).
- Target groups in adult education (the unemployed, women, young adults, adults with special needs).
- Learning in adulthood. Biographical learning, transformative learning and other theories, learning in everyday life.
- Providers and different fields of adult education.
- Forms of adult education (study circles, community education, and center for autonomous learning...)