Introduction to Adult Education
Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Ličen Nives
- Andragogy as scientific discipline.
- Concept of adulthood. Characteristics of adults.
- Learning in adulthood and existential themes.
- Theories of adult education and different authors.
- Adult education and continuing education in the context of change (cultural, social, biological, technological).
- Adult education and the concept of lifelong learning.
- Fields of adult education and different providers.
- Selected monograph topics (e.g. literacy, multiculturalism, learning organization).