The Endogenous Development of Rural Areas
Lecturer(s): prof. dr. Potočnik Slavič Irma
- contemporary components of rural areas (space and population: urbanization impacts on rural areas; the last stages of deagrarization and returning to rural areas),
- the structure of rural areas: heritage of agrarian landscape and its transformation (homesteads, ground plan of villages, landscape fragmentation and amalgamation, common fields; modernization of rural areas, tourism and recreation, field operations),
- new development elements in rural areas: local self-government, ICT, protected areas,
- from production-scape to consumption-scape, marketing of rural areas,
- entrepreneurship in rural areas, supplementary activities on farms, regional economic cycles in rural areas.