School psychological counselling
Lecturer(s): prof. dr. Pečjak Sonja
- Definition and basic theoretical approaches to school psychological counselling.
- Types of school psychological counselling and consultation.
- Counselling models (decision making counselling; brief, solution oriented counselling…).
- Counselling skills (attention focusing skills, listening, influencing and confrontation skills).
- Ethical aspects of psychological school counselling.
- The effectiveness of counselling in school context – evaluation and self-evaluation.